Put Plastic On Top of the Refrigerator

I admit cleaning the fridge is not high on my list but after I'm done cleaning the outside, I take strips of plastic wrap and place it on top of the fridge. Voila! Next time? Just replace.

By Keeper from NC

What a great idea!!! Thanks.

Yrs ago I bought A microwave,

Took it outta the box with a piece of plastic on top of it,

Just never got around to taking it off for some reason.

about a yr later I took notice how the top was still snow white, yet the rest had faded to a dirty ole yellow color,

Was just like new, So every since then I cover the Tops of everything possible with Plastic, It does more then just save Dusting, I bought a new washing machine 3 yrs ago,

you know that plastic like stuff that covers the front, "says to pull it off" I never, Some has peeled away on its own, But where the plastic still is, its just like new and dirt don't stick to it,

I use these Desktop Intercomes throught my house, Shop Barn and the kids Playhouse, Encase each one in a Zip lock freezer bag, I had one go bad a yr later and took it back for replacement and the women said " Why its Still brand New, you must not have used it,

The bag kept it Snow white, I had one that had the plastic taken off for some reason, It was a dirty old yellow color, yet it was the same age as the snow white ones in the plastic zip bags!

Cleaning Your Refrigerator
Cleaning Your Refrigerator
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenFebruary 11, 2008
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Woman with disgusted face by refrigerator
Removing Odors from a Refrigerator
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line