Help With HP Printer & Windows Vista

My computer is a Windows Vista. My copier is an HP Deskjet D1341. Sometimes when I try to copy something it says "offline" and won't print. Then suddenly it starts copying and won't stop. It just made 10 copies of "Busy Day Chocolate Cake". This thing is wasting inkjets and paper. Why does it do this and how do I get it to stop? By the way, it didn't come with an instruction manual, just a diagram showing how to hook it up and a big, fat booklet of other expensive products I can buy from the company. Thanks for any help.

Joan from Chesapeaake, VA

go to

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

and download a driver update.

We just got Vista a month ago and I had to go to my printer's web site and download a new printer driver program. It was free. It had a chart showing which model printers it had new Vista driver programs for.

So, go to the HP web site and look for where you can download a new driver for your copier. Hope that helps!

go to HP web site and go to the help section, I hope this helps!

My HP printer came with a couple of instructional CD's. You should be able to get your set from HP within a few days.

I recently had a co-worker get a computer with the program VISTA. She told me her printer didn't recognize that program, she had to purchase a printer that was VISTA compatible. Hope this helps:)

First if your computer is new and came with vista, then you might have to uninstall the printer and reinstall it again, but if you just bought the vista prigram and installed it in the computer then you just might have to unistall and reinstall the vista program..Also look to see if the printer is vista compatable. I hope this helps, but you also can go to HP website support and they will help you. Hope you fix the problem.

I have a problem with a HP PhotoSmart all in one printer. I ask HP for help when I went to purchase a new printer for crafting. I purchased what they suggested. It will not print on card stock, glossy brochure paper, or magnetic sheets. Paper specification for the computer was not on the box. They on in a booklet inside the box. After e-mailing HP many times I found this out. Dissapointed in HP Service

I know with mine, every click I do trying to make it do at least something, all those tries, all get printed eventually, so if it doesn't print on the first try, don't do any more clicks!

You probably need a driver update for it to be compatible with Vista. If that doesn't work, call hp and ask them what to do.

I have an Epson C60 printer. When if fails to print there appears a printer icon on taskbar by clock. By clicking on that, it takes me to upper left side of screen to "printing documents" where given options to cancel, etc. Hope this helps.

Computers TroubleshootingAugust 13, 2007
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
woman with computer problems
Using Windows Vista Operating System
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
🎄