Product FinderConsumer Advice

Where Can I Find A Klik Klak Couch

Looking for a Klik Klak couch. Does anyone know of one that does not look like it belongs in a doctor's office? The few that I have found are just down right ugly and are about as comfortable as something in Fred and Wilma's cave! If you are old enough you may remember the ones made in the 40's and 50's - very comfy and very sturdy and had blanket storage under the seat.

I have found a few on the net, but they are mail order only! You just can not buy a couch without sitting on it. What I need is the name of the manufacturer to take to the furniture store. Thank you for your help.

Sheri from Rathdrum, Idaho

IKEA, ACME furniture company, Futon Creations are a few who sell them. Go to google.com and type in klik klak couch. There are private and company listing of couches for sale. Prices range from $179 to $599.

I recently saw some at a Badcock Furniture and More Store. Don't know if there are these stores up there, but they might be online.

Recently my husband and I were in a SticksNStuff furniture store where they had these couches on sale, with or without the cushions/padding.

Have you tried Ikea?