Add Vitamin E Oil to Moisturizing Lotion

Inexpensive lotions and creams do not moisturize skin well, but after being unemployed for over a year, the better ones were out of my budget. I found that adding a little bit of Vitamin E Oil (I bought mine at Dollar General for $2) to a new bottle of inexpensive lotion really ups its moisturizing power.

After showering, I also dab some of the oil straight on to my neck and the dry areas around my eyes and massage in for a great inexpensive all night moisturizer. This saves a lot of money on expensive face creams and I am actually seeing better results!

By texasauthor1 from Dallas, TX

Woman putting on Lotion
Moisturizing Tips and Techniques
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerFebruary 25, 2010
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes