Wait One Month For Holiday Clearance

Always shop in clearance sections a month after a holiday for the next year's holiday. For example it's May and Easter stuff is really cheap, usually 70% to 90% off. I do this for most holidays.

By Carol from Massachusetts

You are correct. That is when I do mine...especially the ribbon (fabric)..It's one of my bad habits. Clearance tags is what I shop for all the time.

If you wait a month around here everythings gone! The stores don't keep the things that long. I go the day after the holiday and get a great selection for 50-75% off. I am having my 6th baby and my kids know if they wait till the day after a holiday they get double the stuff, they don't mind the wait.

A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Shopping After Christmas Sales
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingMay 25, 2007
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
chest freezer
Once a Month Cooking Recipes
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Shoppers at Holiday Clearance Sale
Shopping Holiday Clearance Sales
🎉
🎄