In Memory of Toby (Yorkshire Terrier)

Toby, our 12 year old Yorkie died in my arms so we had to get another pet. I was crying for 3 weeks over Toby. After we lost Toby we got another Yorkie named Odie. I thought I had posted him on this site some time ago but they've been unable to find the picture. He has been missed.

Darlene from Perry

Posts about Odie:

Odee - Yorkshire Terrier

Odie - Yorkshire Terrier

Dear Darlene, Toby is a beautiful little Yorkie, and I know how you miss him. It is hard to let go of a friend and especially one who gave you his unconditional love for all those years. I believe that he has just "crossed over." You'll see him again some day, so just remember how much he meant to you when he was here and how wonderful it will be to see him again. Thanks for sharing Toby with us.

My heart and sympathy goes out to you. They (pets) become part of the family and it is just like loosing a human family member. I lost my miniature schnauzer/poodle mixed breed 9 years ago and still to this day there are times I cry when I think about him. I'm so glad you found another to help fill the void. Odie is adorable!!

Oh I am so sorry to hear about Toby. My little yorkie, Oso

sends you his yorkie love. These little wee ones are such

big personalities. I am glad you now have Odie. Odie

is a cutie too. Nothing like a sweet yorkie kiss.

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 18, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄