Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Tastefully Simple Recipes

Does anyone have the Tastefully Simple honey teriyaki sauce chicken and peanut dip?

By Karen from Milwaukee, WI

Here are questions related to Tastefully Simple Recipes.

Question: Tastefully Simple's Strawberry Swirl Buckle Cake Mix

Does anyone have a recipe for Tastefully Simple's strawberry swirl buckle cake mix?

By Sarah

Most Recent Answer

By SHARON [15]05/29/2012

Here's a Strawberry Buckle cake recipe, if you want the swirl just don't mix the strawberries in real good, just drop by spoonfuls and swirl around.

Strawberry Buckle Cake

Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 10-12

Ingredients
1/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 cups flour, sifted
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced

Topping
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 dash nutmeg

Directions
In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla, then milk. In separate bowl sift together dry ingredients. Stir into wet mixture. Fold in strawberries. Spread in greased, floured, 9x9 inch baking pan.

Topping:
Cream butter and sugar. Blend in flour and cinnamon. Sprinkle over batter.
Dash with nutmeg.

Bake in 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with cream.

Question: Tastefully Simple's Roasted Red Pepper Relish Recipe

I bought some red pepper relish from Tastefully Simple and it was delicious. I am looking for a recipe, if anyone has one. Thank you.

By Kathy

Most Recent Answer

08/25/2011

Roasted Red Pepper Relish

I recently just tried it for the first time from an old Bon Appetite magazine recipe. Your request motivated me to stop being a procrastinator and type it up to share :-) The original recipe called for regular olive oil but I used extra virgin olive oil because of its lighter flavor and higher cooking flashpoint.

4 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
28 oz jar roasted red peppers rinsed, drained, patted dry and chopped
1 1/2 cup onions, chopped
3 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt to taste

Directions:
Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat; add red peppers and sauté 2 minutes.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir vinegar and sugar mixture into pepper, onion and garlic mixture, stir in mustard and cayenne and season with salt to taste.
Cook while stirring frequently until all liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
Cool at room temperature and serve or cover and refrigerate.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Tastefully Simple Recipes

I am looking for recipes of Tastefully Simple products. Our Favorites are:Carmel Bliss cheese ball mix, Garlic Garlic dip mix, Bacon Bacon dip mix....

Archive: Tastefully Simple Recipes

Does anyone know how to make "Onion Onion" from Tastefully Simple at home? I love it and go through it so quickly, it's pretty pricey to keep replacing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By Julie from IL

RE: Tastefully Simple Recipes

I have never used any of these products, but reading the ingredients, they claim to use red peppers and 4 kinds of onion. I would buy red peppers, Spanish onion, yellow onion, Vidalia onion and a silver skin white onion since they are the most readily available, chop them up fairly finely and then dehydrate then in a commercial dehydrator.

I still use the one I bought years ago and I use it to dry tomato slices, a vegetable soup mix, green and red peppers, all sorts of stuff. I package them in recycled glass jars and then they are in my pantry when I am making a braised steak or whatever. Add a few and it is a different dish. Try dehydrating. I am sure you will begin to see the uses for the products you store. (10/23/2009)

By Lady BE

Archive: Tastefully Simple Recipes

Does anyone have a copycat recipe for Tastefully Simple's Potato Cheddar Soup? It is too pricey to keep buying, but so yummy. Thanks in advance.

By Krissy

Archive: Tastefully Simple Recipes

I am looking for the Tastefully Simple salsa mix recipe. Please help.

By Just buttons from Allentown, PA

RE: Tastefully Simple Recipes

At their website you can find all their recipes.
tastefullysimple.com. About 100 to choose from using their mix. (07/29/2010)

By T&T Grandma

RE: Tastefully Simple Recipes Marinara mix copycat recipe

I found the recipe to the marinara sauce since they stopped making it they posted it on their site.

Ingredients

• saute 1 tbsp of fresh garlic
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic (I used a copycat recipe for these)
  • 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
  • 1/2 tsp. onion
  • 1-2 Tbsp. dried tomato and garlic pesto mix (I used basil, Italian seasoning, a little bit more onion onion and added fresh basil at the end)
  • 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
(08/31/2010)

By PuraVida