Reuse Pillow Shams On Your Sofa

Use pretty pillow sham covers as pillows on your sofa or as throw cushions! I see these all the time at Goodwill for a buck or two, and I decided to make use of them. My kids like to use them as floor pillows, as well. Plus if your sofa is kind of tired looking you can add a couple and give it a whole new look.

By Carol from Landisville, PA

Hi Carol, I have been doing this for years! I also use large pillow shams as doggie bed covers as his quilted bed slides right into the sham. Shams are so easy to wash that it really works out for me and also I like things to match so they are perfect to put in the living room and not be an eye sore!

Lisa

What a good idea; I've been in the sewing mood so I'll do this after the holidays.

Pillow Shams
Repurposing Pillow Shams
Crafts Home DecorSeptember 30, 2008
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Neckties Tied to a Wooden Dowel
Making a Pillow Case Using Neck Ties
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🎄