Men's Shirt Pattern

I need a detailed pattern/instrutions for sewing mens dress shirt. Can somebody kindly help me?

MD, Do you have a men's dress shirt pattern and have missplaced the instructions? Or do you need both? All the pattern companys have men's shirt patterns in their pattern books. If you are unable to get to a fabric store to buy one, you can go on line and order one. Just type in your box "men's shirt patterns" You should then be able to find a site that shows you all the different pattern companys to choose from.---I could give you general instructions, but would need to know what style dress shirt you are making. I'll check back in a day or two to see if you have answered my post. Judy

Hello, I do not have a pattern or instructions. Just need information on how to sew a basic mens shirt. thanks

Crafts SewingJuly 9, 2006
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer