Queen Anne's Lace

This is a picture of some Queen Anne's Lace taken in our nearby National Park of Waterton/Glacier. This park straddles the border between Montana and Alberta, Canada.

It can be dried quite successfully. Of course, one can't pick it in a National park. So the alternative is to take a picture.

By Irene from Pincher Creek, AB. Canada

Hi from Australia Irene, we have Queen Anne's lace growing in our garden. It is one of my favourites. I love the lacey look.

How hard is it to dry? What's the best way? There is alot of the wild Queen Anne's lace around here and it would be so pretty to use in dried arrangements.

That is truly beautiful! We had Queen Anne's lace growing in my Mother's garden when I was growing up. I can't find it here in South Georgia now, tho. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

You can also cut it - place it in a jar with colored water made from food coloring and the stem will 'suck' it up and then have colored lace. The kids really like to do this for something different.

Here in Pennsylvania, USA I have found pink Queen Anne's Lace growing wild. Not a lot, but enough to make me curious about it.

Photos SceneryApril 29, 2008
Queen Anne's Lace
Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace
lace close up
Lace Shaping
Cleaning Lace Curtains
Cleaning Lace Curtains
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information
🎉
🎄