Uses for Clip Hangers

I've found a use for those clip type hangers that come with new pants or skirts from the store. I use them for hanging my skirts in the closet. But don't like to use them for my pants because of the clip mark that's left on them.

So I keep them handy in the laundry room. Now when I wash my slippers but don't want them to go through the dryer, I clip one slipper to each end of the hanger. I also use it to hang my steam mop pads after washing. Also, any unmatched socks that come out of the washer or dryer get clipped to one.

In the closet it's a great way to store scarves and sash type belts. During cold weather I have crocheted scarves and matching hats and mittens. I clip the mittens to one end, hats to the other end and drape the scarf over the middle, keeping each set together and easy to grab.

I love to feed the wild birds so I hang one of these hangers outside with a small bird treat on either end. I disguise the hangers with silk foliage and flowers. The birds love it.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Cricketnc, this is such a good idea. I've been throwing the things away. Now I wish I had a stack. Thanks for the tip.

What a great idea * Thank you! I will be putting mine to good use for sure * Happy New Year :-) Jo'

I used to throw them away myself, but my sister clued me in to many uses for them. They are great for hanging out small hand washables too! I had not thought about the birdseed, but now I will try that as well.

Hang slacks by the waistband rather than cuffs. I also use those them to hang necklaces and bracelets, the end clips prevent them from sliding off.

Uses for Clip Hangers
Uses for Clip Hangers
Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 23, 2010
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
Wire Coat Hanger on White Background
Uses for Wire Hangers
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip