Garden Organizer Bucket Idea

I have an idea but not the components to make one. So, indulge if you will, my art work. Four gallon square buckets fit inside five gallon round buckets. By putting the square one inside the round one, you have a center place for your potting soil and small spaces for the gardening implements and garden stakes. I am enclosing a picture. The four gallon diameter is 9 15/16 inches and the diameter of the five gallon is 11 inches approximately. You may have to play around with the different sizes, but if you have two at home that you can try out, why not? This would also work with boots in the center and umbrellas around the edges, tall and short dried flowers, or anything you want to keep handy and don't want to dig around for. Hope this helps!

PS: If this isn't practical, please be kind.

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Wonderful idea! Clever and very thrifty. Most people have discarded plastic buckets around.

Great idea, with lots of possibilities.

Love this idea. I'm always walking back and forth for tools I forget and for buckets to put weeds in that I can't help pulling when I see them. This will be a time saver and aching back saver as well.

That is a great idea! I have been toting the soil around and have the shovels in the pail flopping all over the bag. I only need a few shovels so this is perfect and contained. I will be able to keep my gloves out of the soil bag : )

It looks like a great idea and I will certainly have a look at making good use of it. Thanks for sharing your ingenuity!

You can also Buy a Fabric thing with compartments, at one of the Home Improvement stores, that fit around the round buckets, to hold different items. I know they make them for tools. My son has one.

This is a great idea. Where do I get a 4 gallon bucket?

A rain barrel hooked up to a down spout.
Frugal Gardening Tips
Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsOctober 18, 2010
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Plastic Bucket
Reusing Plastic Buckets
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
🎄