Poll: Do you have a hard time sticking to a budget?

Today's poll asks: Do you have a hard time sticking to a budget?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

Most People have a hard time sticking to a budget because of limited finances. I'm a single Mom raising 2 teenagers on a miminal wage salary.

As long as the budget is realistic and takes into account some scope for "spoiling yourself" so you don't always feel like you are missing out, it should be easy. Also, do not make money for bills accessible, ie. put it in another account with no card and pay all bills automatically or online. I have an account for my spending money, when it's gone, it's gone and I can't spoil my budget.

I have always stuck to a budget. At one point, years ago, I used to have envelopes for special items (vacations, larger purchases, even for possible tax payments at income tax time, if I didn't have to pay, it went into the other envelopes). One of my friends even used that envelope idea. But you have to be very disciplined for that type of savings since it is very accessible. Now as a retired widow with no intentions of going back to work, I stick to a budget and do splurge though. I pay bills online (saves on stamps), walk daily and incorporate my shopping (as much as I can carry) to avoid using my car unnecessarily (gas in my area is now up to $2.95 at some stations), use coupons. Love those clearance sales, helps my budget. It is only me (no kids) so I guess I have a bit of advantage. Good luck everyone who does try to stick to a budget.

LI Roe

With gas prices fluctuating as they are it is impossible to stick to a budget.

Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Woman Consulting Her Shopping List in the Supermarket
Creating a Food Budget
A couple working on their household budget.
Reducing Your Household Budget
🎉
🎄