Halloween Craft Ideas for Orange Net Bags

I know there is a previous topic about uses for net bags, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Halloween. The oranges I buy come in net bags that are the perfect Halloween-orange color. Every year we have a party at the office for employees' children. I thought I could save the bags from now until then, if only I could think of a use for them. Any ideas?

Best Answer

What about using as a piñata if your having a party. you could cut tiny 1 inch slits in it so far apart and just lightly gluing on Halloween themed patches over the slits from Halloween paper napkins fill with candy hang it with a colorful ribbon so that it is still visible with the net bag showing the orange and when hit the candy will fall out easily because you created the slits. You could even buy a new big dog chew bone to use as your hitting device the bone theme goes with Halloween too.

Best Answer

Get starch to stiffen them up and put in shapes of pumpkins and use black material to cut out eyes, nose, mouth and glue on. Then tie string across top to form handle. Kids can use for trick or treating. (put smaller bag inside so candy doesn't fall through)

Maybe you could fill them with wrapped candies, little Halloween toys, etc. and use them as either party favors or goody bags.

Very creative ideas, thank you. I think I'll try the starch idea for Halloween and the pinata idea in the summer when we have a picnic.

Close-up of oranges in an orange net bag
Crafts HalloweenAugust 25, 2008
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Making Crochet Nylon Net Scrubbies, Crochet nylon net scrubber.
Making Crochet Nylon Net Scrubbies
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2017 at 6:14:36 PM on 10.0.0.169 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.