A Sweet Gift - A Photo Calendar

The sweetest gift I got was from my brother and his wife. They had taken pictures of our family and had them made into a calendar. I checked at Wal*mart they are only $3.00 a piece and the family gets a great reminder of the past year and family if they don't live near by. It was truly a great gift. In fact I am giving one to my family this Christmas but it is my way of telling them I am pregnant. The month I am due I will put a picture of the positive pregnancy test. They will be totally surprised.

By Beth

First of all, congradulations on your pregnancy and I do believe this is a wonderful present. I'm waiting for one for my husband to get back for Christmas. He has been diagnosed with lung cancer and thought this would cheer him up looking at pics of the family

Congratulations, Beth!!!

Grammar, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis. I will add both of you to my prayer lists.

What department at Walmart do you find these calenders? Photo Dept. or greeting cards?

family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsDecember 15, 2004
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop