Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A woman who owns a professional cleaning business.

A catchy phrase to explain your service, and a easy to remember name can help you attract customers. This guide contains slogan ideas for a cleaning business.

Here are questions related to Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business.

Question: Professional Steam Cleaning Company Slogan

I am starting a steam cleaning company. The name of the company is Professional Steam Cleaning. I need a nice slogan for it. Thank you if someone can help.

By Aharon

Most Recent Answer

By Wendy Nelms T.04/16/2014

Get Steamed

Question: Slogan for Cleaning Company

My company name is Men In White Cleaning Services. Any ideas of what motto/slogans suit this?

By Nora

Question: Cleaning Service Slogan

I am needing a slogan for myself and twin sister's cleaning service.

By Jayne from Nashville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By Pixiedust7 [7]04/13/2014

How about something along the lines of "The Twins make it twice as clean!", "Twins make things Doubly clean", "Doubly clean with Twin power", or "Twice as clean with Twins!"?

Question: Jingle Ideas for a Maid Service

Can someone suggest to me a tricky jingle for Millenium Maid Service?

By Tanmay from Ahmedabad

Question: Slogan Name Advice for a Cleaning Service

My cleaning service is named No Dust R Us. I am looking for a slogan.

By Victoria from Lubbock, TX

Question: Cleaning Business Slogan Ideas

I am starting a commercial and residential cleaning service in the Chicago land area. The company name is Medina's Cleaning Service. I would like ideas for a slogan for my business.

By Secilia

Question: Maid Service Slogan

I started a cleaning company, Maid 4 Kleaning, and need a catchy slogan? Please help. Right now I just use "Quality maid service at affordable price", but everyone uses that.

By Jeannette from Houston, TX

Question: Slogan for a Duct Cleaning Service

My company name is MNE; it is a duct cleaning service. I need a slogan that consists of three words in which each word will start with M, N, and E respectively. Can you guys give some suggestions?

By Martin

Most Recent Answer

By Sarah Zumba N.12/27/2013

Making Nasty Extinct

Question: Catchy Slogans for a Residential Cleaning Business

I am trying to put together a home cleaning business, but can't come up with a catchy slogan, I need help.

By Jamel M from Bronx, NY

Question: Slogan for Commercial and Residential Cleaning Business

I need a slogan with a Hawaiian touch for my commercial and residential cleaning business. The name of our business is "dA HawaiCanos. Can you help?

By Verge A.

Question: Slogan for Cleaning Business

I am starting a business cleaning for mostly foreclosed homes that realtors/banks need cleaned before listing. It's called Clean Scene. Got anything catchy?

By Michele

Question: Slogan for a Cleaning Service

I am starting a cleaning service in the down south, but I'm from California. I need a cool slogan that will get me customers. Please help.

By Gloria.W from Atlanta, GA

I have a commercial and residential business called The Cleaning Team Specialists and need some help with a slogan.

By Lauren V from New Jersey

Question: Slogan Ideas for Cleaning Business

I have small business, Cape Clean. I would like slogan. Any ideas?

By Paloma from South Yarmouth

Question: Cleaning Company Slogan

Can I get some ideas for a slogan for my cleaning company?

By Shameer

Question: Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I'm trying to start my own cleaning service and was thinking of Tidy Maids for my name. I just can't think of a quote. Can you help with a slogan that goes with Tidy Maids?

By CC from Aiken, SC

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi04/24/2012

"Call Tidy Maid and Watch Dirt Fade"
I also like The Maid Brigade
Hope that helps.

Question: Residential Cleaning Business Slogan and Name Ideas

I am starting up a residential cleaning business and I am having a hard time figuring out a name and a slogan for the business.

By Lolly

Most Recent Answer

By Maddy05/13/2011

How about Have "Time to Lolly Gag while we clean your home" or "Time to Lolly Gag home cleaning services" It's something that has your name in it and is unique...

Question: Slogan for a Cleaning Business

I would like to create a cleaning company named "El Cisne" (the swan). I need a nice slogan. Can you help me?

Question: Slogan for an Upscale House Cleaning Business

I need a catchy slogan for my house cleaning business. It needs to be something referring to upscale homes, as this will be the home that I will be working for. Do you have any ideas for a catchy slogan or for a logo as well? Thank you for your time and suggestions.

By MJ

Most Recent Answer

By Sandy Gerber05/21/2010

Your Beautiful Home Cleaning Service
Castle Cleaners
Castle Cleaning
Four Star Cleaning
Touch of Gold Cleaning

Question: Slogan for Commercial Cleaning Business

My company name for my commercial cleaning business is "Debbie Also Does Cleaning". I need help with a slogan.

By Debbie from Sacramento, CA

Most Recent Answer

By DEBBIE05/27/2010

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. I think I'm going to steer clear from "Debbie Does" and probably go with Debbie's 5 Star Service instead. I think it's more respectable. Thanks again for your input. Do you think I can have some help with a slogan for Debbie's 5 Star Service? Thanks everyone.

Question: Name and Slogan for Cleaning Business

I am a college student starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. I need help coming up with a business name and slogan. I had thought about something along the lines of "Southern Clean" (something about)the south's reputation for homemaking. But I am open to crazy, funny, and/or completely different ideas.

By Lauren from Auburn, AL

Most Recent Answer

By Gloria Hayes [18]04/27/2010

l, too, am from the South, so here goes:
1) Just-a-Dustin'
2) Company Clean...you just bake the cake
3) Gone With the Window Cleaners...don't think about cleaning today or tomorrow.
4) Southern Pride Home Care(I like this one, myself)
Let us know what you choose!

Question: Name and Slogan for a Commercial Cleaning Business

I am starting a commercial cleaning business and I want to use the name and slogan for "Bubbles." Any ideas?

By Toni

Most Recent Answer

By Tammy04/08/2010

Bubble, bubble have no trouble with dirt and grime!
or
Bubble Bubble have no trouble we clean it all Big or Small Call .........

Solutions: Slogan Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!