Removing Water Marks on Lampshade

I have a cotton lampshade that has what looks to be a water stain on it. How can I clean it?

Cynthia from Cambridge, MD

Answers

I just had the same problem with a Waterford shade. I used spray and wash on the shade and it worked. I did test it first to make sure it was not going to change the color or leave a mark and it didn't. Good luck

March 31, 2008 Flag

I have a hard lampshade with plastic lining and fabric cover. There are some water marks on my shade that I would really like to clean out but do not know how. Does anyone know how I can do this.

Mitra

Answers:

Removing Water Marks on Lampshade

I read somewhere that you fill your laundry tub with I guess warm or cold water depending on the material and some detergent. Be sure it is deep enough to cover the whole shade. Gently rub the mark to remove it. Hope this helps. mamalex (02/03/2008)

By Sandy

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMarch 31, 2008
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
Water Mark on Wood
Removing Water Marks from Wood Furniture
🎄