Jalapeno Ranch Salad Dressing

Besides using on salads, it's yummy as a dip for tortilla chips. I also love it for dipping celery.

• 1 tomatillo, husked and quartered
  • Ad
  • 1/4 bunch cilantro
  • 1 pickled jalapeno pepper
  • 8 oz. sour cream
  • 1 oz. package, (1 oz. = 3 Tbsp.) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing 'dry mix'

Place tomatillo, cilantro, and jalapeno in blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.

Combine the sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a medium bowl. Stir in about 1/2 of the green sauce and then taste (Just in case this is your heat level limit). Add more green sauce until you reach your desired heat level ;-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

This sounds yummy I am going to try it. Can I use the copy cat hidden valley ranch that you posted earlier? - Linnie B. p.s. all of the thumbs up are not working today are you experiencing that too?

Hi linnie b :-) You sure can use the copy cat version and that's what I used :-) I tried to vote yesterday too for a cute pet and a couple of tips and couldn't but the voting buttons are working now so just gave them a thumbs up ;-)

Homemade ranch dressing.
Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salad Dressing Creamy DressingOctober 20, 2009
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Ranch dressing using dry mix.
Dry Ranch Dressing Mix Recipes