Centerpiece for July 4th 2011

We had this arrangement of flowers and flags on the BBQ table for Memorial Day, and now we will use it for 4th of July.

I change the centerpiece decorations for fall and Christmas. In the spring, I use pastel colors. The container has many small glass vases in two layers. It can also be used for fruit, dip, or fresh flowers. The container was a gift from a dear friend, Andrea.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Your centerpiece is very festive and unique. My family has three birthdays in the month of July so I always have a tablescape for the month of July to celebrate the birthdays. I always have a tablescape on my dining room table for every season or holiday.

Wanda Jo , Looks like you have fun decorating for holidays too. Good job on this table. Love the car. LOL

GG Vi

4th of July Centerpiece
4th of July Centerpiece Ideas
Crafts Home DecorJuly 4, 2011
A safety pin with beads in a flag pattern.
Patriotic Craft Ideas For Kids (USA)
4th of July Straw Rocket
Making a 4th of July Straw Rocket
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
4th Of July Safety Tips
People Watching Fireworks on Independence Day (July 4th)
Celebrating Independence Day (July 4th)
🎉
🎄