Use Chalkboard Paint On Furniture

I loved the idea of using chalkboard paint in a child's room, but in our tiny apartment we just didn't have enough wall space. To give my son a place to draw, I decided to paint the front drawers of his dresser and armoire instead (with chalkboard paint). It was really just wasted space and now he's got plenty of room to draw!

By Trix

Tall Glasses with black stripe of chalkboard painted on them. The glass centered inthe image has Kate written on it, a yellow striped straw in the glass and a piece of chalk laying in front.
Using Chalkboard Paint
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Kids SpaceDecember 27, 2004
Laminate Furniture
Painting Laminate Furniture
Dry Erase Markers on White Background
Removing Dry Erase Marker from a Chalk Board
Can of paint with a spill on white table.
Removing Paint Stains from Wood Furniture
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film