How to Use Homemade Orange Cleaner

I read you can make orange cleaner at home (orange oil). I did it using water and orange peels. There other ways to make it as well. Does anyone know ways to use it for cleaning? Also, how should I dilute this?

Shirley from Calumet City

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I make it by soaking the peels in vinegar, then dilute with equal part of water. I put it in a spray bottle and use it to deodorize rooms, to clean up cat "accidents", to wipe tables and other surfaces or even the floor. It cleans the tub nicely as well.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMay 19, 2008
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:41:06 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.