Black Eyed Pea Salad
This salad has a lot of flavor and is perfect as a side or a light meal.
- 1 can of black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can shoe peg corn, rinsed and drained
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, washed and chopped fine
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 regular size bottle of red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
Mix all the ingredients together and pour dressing over and chill. This makes a easy and different salad for a meal. Most people that don't like black eyed peas will eat this.
Add your voice to the conversation.