Black Eyed Pea Salad
This salad has a lot of flavor and is perfect as a side or a light meal.
- 1 can of black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can shoe peg corn, rinsed and drained
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, washed and chopped fine
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 regular size bottle of red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
Mix all the ingredients together and pour dressing over and chill. This makes a easy and different salad for a meal. Most people that don't like black eyed peas will eat this.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 1:15:53 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us