Guitar Picks from Repurposed Items

I recently found an old wallet from somewhere I lived years ago. In it I re-discovered old library cards, bank cards, etc. Instead of throwing them out, I grabbed my snips and made myself some guitar picks! For softer strengths, use milk jugs or plastic lids.

By AlaskanAurora from Dutch Harbor, AK

They'll work, that's for sure. Might not be exactly what you want at the time, but they'll get you though the night if needs be. This is the voice of experience speaking. LOL

Songwriter

I teach elementary music and have found a free pick for the autoharp or guitar: the plastic piece that comes from the handle of a gallon milk jug. Yes, there is a hole there for you to grasp the handle but many times you can find the plastic piece that was in the hole either still there or fallen to the bottom of the cooler.

Millie

Would it be possible to reuse those plastic tabs or the clip seal on many loaves of bread as guitar picks? Could they work in a pinch? Alternative uses for a better tomorrow.

A wonderful idea!

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 7, 2010
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Cereal Box Guitar
Making a Cereal Box Guitar
Cigars in a Box
Making a Cigar Box Guitar
Man Playing Rock Guitar
Reparing an Electric Guitar
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:23:43 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.