Holiday: Thanks for the Memories!

While going through and sorting our Christmas decorations, I came across the stockings and the little Santa Cap that I had for my Basset Hounds from many years ago. This year I decided to hang them up with a few of the Christmas pictures that I had taken of them over the years. Both dogs were also certified Therapy Dogs and we used to go to nursing homes.

The large calendar is Yogi. While at a dog show in Boca Raton, Florida, a man approached me and asked if he could take some pictures of my dogs. The next thing I know I see Yogi on a Basset Hound Calendar in Pet Smart.

Source: Myself

By CaroleeRose

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations IndoorDecember 19, 2010
Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
A girl helping make rolls on Thanksgiving.
Preserving Thanksgiving Memories
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt