DVDs and CDs for Paint Palettes

Used CD/DVD disks make great paint palettes for acrylic or oil paints, or even the oil sticks used for stenciling. You can wash them off and reuse them if you like, or if you have the DVD case you can even store your palettes in there with the oil sticks still on them, and use them again at a later date.

I used packing tape and cord to make little loops inside the DVD case cover to hold my stenciling brushes and it becomes a portable palette I can take with me when I am doing projects, or to keep everything sorted and stored and away from the cats and kids.

By Regina from Rochester, NY

Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
Crafts PaintingNovember 13, 2007
CD Spinner Top
Crafts Using CDs
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
🎉
🎄