Reduced Fat Chocolate Layer Pie
- 1 1/2 cups + 3 Tbsp. cold skim milk
- 2 packages. chocolate flavored fat-free instant pudding
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. grated semi-sweet or milk chocolate, optional
Combine 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix; with mixer, beat 1 minute (mixture will be very thick). Spoon into crust. With mixer, beat cheese, sugar and remaining 3 Tbsp. milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over chocolate mixture in crust. Top with grated chocolate. Chill at least 3 hours. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:35:32 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us