Reduced Fat Chocolate Layer Pie
- 1 1/2 cups + 3 Tbsp. cold skim milk
- 2 packages. chocolate flavored fat-free instant pudding
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. grated semi-sweet or milk chocolate, optional
Combine 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix; with mixer, beat 1 minute (mixture will be very thick). Spoon into crust. With mixer, beat cheese, sugar and remaining 3 Tbsp. milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over chocolate mixture in crust. Top with grated chocolate. Chill at least 3 hours. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 2:42:59 AM on 10.0.1.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us