Spice up your Blah Hallway

Here is a great way to spice up that blah hallway. I painted mine a pastel blue and then did the faux painting techinque with sponges dipped in a lavender and pale aqua. At the top the hallway I added a famous quote from Helen Keller about the essentials to a happy life. Quotes can be found lots of places on the internet and all you have to do is find one that fits you and your life.

By Debra in Colorado

Please tell me how to stencil words/ phrases on wall. I know you can create your own stencils but can't seem to find acetate. Any suggestions?

Decorating a Hallway
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Painting TechniquesOctober 29, 2004
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Hallway Paint Color Advice
Hallway Paint Color Advice
Hallway Picture Ledge
Making a Hallway Picture Ledge
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions