Shopping for Dogtronics Pet Toys

I am looking for a Dogtronics sound toy. Going to Dogtronics website, it says that you can buy their toys at Walmart, Kmart, Target, or Petsmart. I have been to all of them and no one even heard of that brand of toys. My dog loves the toy, but it is now broken. I can't find them anywhere and Dogtronics doesn't sell to the public.

By Char from McHenry, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here's the phone no. to the makers of dogtronics and you can find out where in your area these pet toys are being sold or order online by going to their website http://dogtronics.com/sound-toys

1-800-967-5394

email info@dogtronics.com

February 15, 2012 Flag

Where can I find a Dogtronics rooster?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am also looking for the Dogtronics rooster. I went to Walmart.com as directed and have also checked in the San Antonio, Texas store for several years.

Pets Dogs Dog ToysOctober 6, 2010
Cat playing With Elastic Cat Toy
Dangers of Elastic Cat Toys
Dog Pulling on Rope and Tennis Ball Toy
Homemade Dog Toys
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
yellow dog toy
Keep Pet Toys from Getting Lost Under Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 8:36:14 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.