Kenmore Washer Not Spinning Out All of the Water

My spin cycle on my washer is not as fast as normal. It was squeaking, but doesn't anymore. However, the spin doesn't wring all the water out. It's a Kenmore, 11 years old. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By Crystal from IN

Answers

Our washer is doing the same thing, and it's about the same age as yours. I have a friend who also has a similar washer--he and I have had problems with our washing machines for years. I think Kenmore just built a whole line of clunkers.

Adding insult to injury, even though the washing machine doesn't get the water out of the clothes, it damages the clothes like crazy. :(

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersOctober 11, 2010
washing machine
Washer Not Spinning Properly
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin
Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer Not Spinning
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 2:47:08 AM on 10.0.1.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.