Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

I am looking for a mittens pattern for kids using the knifty knitter.

yes I would like you to send me the a plain mittens pattern

Found one at for teen mittens, scroll past basic instructions, towards bottom of home page. Also see LoveToKnowCrafts site. Keep those little hands toasty warm.

Pardon me for just dropping in like this. I Just happen to come across your post while doing a search for kk patterns and thought I would let you know that there is an easy pattern for a one loom mitten at I just made a pair and it only took a few hours.

Thank you very much for the mittens Pattern, can't wait to try them

I am looking for a crochet pattern for breast (prosthesis)

November 2, 2006 Flag

I am looking for free pattern of mittens with knifty knitter.

Judy from MI

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

Judy, I don't know about Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern but if you want a pattern for just mittens, go to your local library and find them in a knitting book. They will have quite a few and if you are no where near a library, just email me and I will send you a plain mittens pattern you can dice up however you want. lahlbrand AT (10/17/2006)

By lahlbrand

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern

You can go to lions yarn and sign up they have a bunch of them free also the yarn that name starts with a bernne or something like that also has free patterns oh and so does joannas crafts (10/18/2006)

By tlcdsfit

Knifty Knitter Mittens Pattern has 4 knitting spool patterns, for sweater and hat, not mittens. The techniques are explained for making anything with the cord. (10/19/2006)

By Jantoo

Crafts KnittingNovember 2, 2006
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens