Dog ToysDogs

Looking for Giant Tennis Balls

Does anyone know where to purchase a tennis ball the size of a basketball? Walmart carried these about five years ago. My yellow lab loved it! He could not pop it because it was too big. I can't find them anywhere. The ball needs to be light enough to roll easily. Thanks!

Lori from Clinton, MO

I have seen these giant tennis balls at Academy. I'm not sure if Academy is nationwide but I know they carried them here in Texas. They have a website too if you don't have a store nearby. Academy.com. Hope you find one!!

Amazon.com sells "large size tennis balls" if you key this into the search engine. Good luck!

There is a type of deflatable ball called the "Jolly Ball," that can be bought at pet stores or farm stores. We've bought them in four different sizes for our German Shepherd to play with--he can easily pop even basketballs, and was routinely going through soccer balls. They are sold at farm supply stores for horses and are about 4.5" to 10". These are really sturdy balls with a handle and last forever. You can see/buy them online at jollyball.com. They also have Jolly Fun Balls and Jolly Teaser Balls and lots of other dog toys that last for years with lots of abuse from pets. Trust me, they are well worth the price.