Gizzy (Cat)

Gizzy loves to play with pom pom balls and yarn. As she took a break, I laid underneath the table to get this upward shot. I love how this angle turned out. It shows the details in her fur and paws as do the yarn images.

By Kathy L.

Pretty kitty girl, and from the looks of her photos, she is very amusing and entertaining. It's always good to see a happy pet and a person who enjoys them.

Thank you for sharing your Gizzy.

Pookarina

Oh Goodness! Gizzy looks so much like the first cat I aquired as adult on my own! Her name was Niki. She lived to be almost fifteen and even though it's been nineteen years since she crossed over to Rainbow Bridge your sweet photos of Gizzy just brought a water fountain to my eyes remembering Niki! Love the unique photo taken from under the table! :-) Give Gizzy a hug from Rachel The Cat and I. :-)

Long Haired Cat
Photos of Long Haired Cats
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 6, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄