Take Your Own Creative Photos

We all love those great children's photographs, but who can afford to go to the photographer? Dress your kids (or Grandkids) for that special photograph. My Granddaughter loves to "Play Dress Up", and take pictures.

Use your imagination, the results will be great!

By vguy from Earle, AR

Morning and evening light are much nicer and a slightly overcast day is perfect. We've paid for lots of professional pictures and just watching a professional gives you lots of tips. Tilting heads, watching for bunched up clothing and when leaning on a hand, don't lean too hard, it smushes the face.

We did this for some friends that had babies and no money to get their pictures done. My sis in law had lots of porcelean dolls and one had a antique looking stroller, we took babies pictures in it. Also used pretty blanket bunched up and balloons stuffed animals, lots of close ups. They were thrilled with the pictures.

Take Your Own Creative Photos
Take Your Own Creative Photos
I am a single mom of three and love to take pictures of the kids. Unfortunately I cannot afford to have professional pictures taken of the kids. Last Easter, I wanted spring pictures so I dressed the kids up in bright colored clothes and took them out in the yard. I have seen these pictures in studios before so I tried a picture with them laying down heads together. Not thinking it would turn out. It actually came out pretty good. Be creative with your backgrounds. Use trees, grass, pool, etc.

By Stephanie from Porter, Texas

Answers:

Take Your Own Creative Photos

That's an adorable picture and a wonderful way to personalize a greeting. With just a little extra magic, without any special tools, there are ways to dress up the final results. (09/25/2008)

By Doggy

RE: Take Your Own Creative Photos