New York University FIT School

I have a question about the FIT school of New York University. I am concern, I have a daughter that wants to study there. I am from Puerto Rico and I don't know what to do, I have never been in NY and I don't know where to start. She filled out the application form, but I want to know what help is available for economical matters there. I am a disable woman and need help so my daughter can study fashion marketing. Thanks.

Ileana from Puerto Rico

Answers

Used to do admission work for my old college - First contact the school (nowadays email will work) and check out the admission requirements, so you know it's worth while applying. Then contact the People at the college who deal with financing - Admissions should be able to help you - Then start doing all the research you & your daughter can do about applicable scholarships. Do you have any relatives in NYC she could stay/board with? Otherwise, you have to think about housing - &I don't know if FIT has a dorm. FYI there is also a fashion school in Los Angeles, perhaps you should compare the two and any others.It's always better not to put your eggs all in one basket, as they say.

EducationJanuary 14, 2009
A girl taking an online course using her laptop.
University of Phoenix Online Reviews
Cross Stitch
College and University Cross Stitch Patterns
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New York Christmas Charities
New York, New York
New York, NY Frugal Travel Guide
🎄