Ideas For 77th Birthday Party

I am giving a 77th birthday party for a dear sweet goat farmer. I have picked '77' as the party theme. I am inviting 77 of his friends and family.

I need frugal ideas for '77' gifts. Like 77 pieces of candy/snack food; 77 cigarettes (he smokes); a poem listing 77 reasons why he'll go to Heaven (like things he's done for others); a picture collage of 77 small photo's of all his animals...

These are only some of the things that I've come up with but apparently I really need a lot of help coming up with more to suggest to his family and friends.

Thanks for your help : )

Darween from Ga.USA

How about a couple of songs from 1977....

eg: Elvis Presley "Way Down"

or Float On "The Floaters"

or "Lucille" by Kenny Rogers

or Name of the Game by "ABBA" (of course!)

You could decorate the room with lucky 7's.

Your friend will have a wonderful time - good luck with it!

x

77 one dollar bills or 77 dollar coins or even dimes? The dollar bills could be on a money tree and if each of the 77 guests bring one...it won't be expensive.

For a friends day we made a windchime using old keys, 77 of course, the keys to your heart.

I need ideas for a back yard bithday party. Food, theme,table decoration. Thanks Debra

Ladies,

Thank you all so much for your sweet creative idea's; I'm going to use all of them!

Darween : )

Have everyone write something about him and put it in a nice book/binder for him.

I have given presens - money to equal the age - pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters the birthday person usually looks at me a little strange until they start counting it, then they get it and laugh.

Have his family and friends bring a picture of him at some point in his life, where they have shared a special moment together. You can them make a collage and give to him. It makes a really special remembrance of that special day and his wonderful life with friends and family by his side.

Good luck!

i'm sure he uses hankerchiefs every one could bring one. it would interesting to see all the differant kinds he would have and don't buy balloons yourself for his party. have everyone to bring one regular hellium filled balloon not mylar tell them to pick there on color. make up a eye level sign as they enter which says happy birthday with his name on and age on it and have each guest to tie off there balloon on the sign. during the party after everyones has arrived have them all and the birthday person to stand infront of the sign with the ballloons and take a picture for remembrence. at the partys end before everyone leaves have him to make a birthday wish and then release them all as a group tied in a bunch. its fun to see them go up and away and you never know where the end up. we did that for my daughters shower and 3 days later i saw them later in a tree top which was 3 miles away from our party destination. also tie a tiny note to them saying something like bob was 77yrs today on such and such date and add a prayer or sentiment

77 is an important age, There are so many things you can do. I would host it the house and have caterers come and make things center around the birthday person. Make the theme 77. Like 77 on the birthday candles. Have a raffle and they have to guess how many "7"'s are in the box. When I say 7's I mean little pieces in the shape of a "7".

*Why not do a OLD GOAT Yard display! Ok this is what it is! The night before a company comes out to their (Birthday person's) yard and puts Lots of GOAT signs (if you're lucky you might be able to get 77 of them) and a Big Sign to say Happy Birthday you Old Goat! love your name...

You can find them here...

* southshore.funsign.net

or you could try *rentaflock.com (for a list of all the states that carry them)

Good luck and have fun!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 24, 2005
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 7:31:49 AM on 10.0.2.126 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.