Post a Profile on ThriftyFun

I am new to this site and just love it! I enjoy reading the profiles of all the people that have set up an account, I just wish more people would tell a little something about themselves. It is really easy to set up an account for those of you that never have, and to write a little something about yourself just click on "Your Account" and type in something interesting about yourself; do you have children, pets, or hobbies? Share with us!

Persnickety Paula from Christmas, MI

Editor's Note: Thanks for mentioning it Paula, I think that's a great idea. You can have a subscription without having an account. To register click on the button on the top of the site. It's easy and spam free.

Welcome Paula! This is a great site. So much useful info. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hi Paula!

Welcome to Us Thrifties! This is a great site! Can't wait to see more of your tips and ideas!

Jennifer CA

Using ThriftyFun
Better Living CommunityJanuary 11, 2006
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
Post-It Notes
Saving Money on Post-its