In Memory Of Hayley Girl (Jack Russell Terrier)

I lost my Hayley Girl 11/30/2010, and I'm still missing her! She had been fine at Thanksgiving and five days later, I lost her. We had been for a long walk just the day before, which she so loved, and had missed, since my Mother has been so sick.

A friend called to check on my Mother, and I told her I had to quickly take Hayley to the Vet. She said, "I'm going with you"; neither of us knowing we weren't bringing her home." She had been so healthy, and no symptoms until the very end. She had a large tumor on her spleen, and was bleeding internally. My friend and I were both in shock!

I had to make a quick decision, and a very hard one. The Vet said, "Even if she made it through surgery, she may have 6 weeks to live." My friend and I prayed and prayed, and cried and cried. Finally, I knew God had made the decision that was best. I couldn't stand to see her in pain; nor take the chance of doing surgery, and her still suffering or no quality life. It was a hard decision, but I had to let my Hayley Girl go.

I'm still grieving and miss her every, every, every day. She would have been 14 on Feb 27, 2011. I thank God for having her for almost 14 years, but I still so hurt for her unconditional love. What a doll she was! Thanks for listening. I have tears stream down my face. There will never been another Hayley. I miss you girl, and all your love, kisses and especially the love you had for me. You understood me and were so in-tuned to me that you just knew the right thing to do to make Mommy smile. I love you and there will always be a place in my heart for you. xxoo

Source: In Memory of My Hayley Girl 02/27/1997-11/30/2010

By Judy C. from Collierville, TN

Judy, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing our pets is just like losing any other member of our family. Not everyone agrees with me, but those who love their pets as family all seem to feel the same way. Their love is so unconditional and so loyal that we cannot help but miss them like we'd miss our

best friends.

Hayley will wait for you, but in the meantime, in her honor, maybe you should get another pet who desperately needs

your love and care. They'll gradually have their own place in your heart, but will never take Hayley's place.

God Bless you...my heart hurts for you too. I've been there so many times.

Pookarina

I'm so sorry for your loss, Judy. Not many people are able to experience the unconditional love of a pet, but those of us who have, know how special that kind of gift is. Hayley Girl is similing down at you, thanking you for saving her from days and weeks of pain and misery. All the happy memories you have with her will honor her life with special you. Praying He blesses you in your grief.

I know how you feel and my heart goes out to you. I lost several and no one ever takes their place. But opening your heart to another shows your love for all God's creatures which should make Haley very proud. There's always another who needs you and Haley would feel good knowing that you continue to give the good love that you gave to her. Take your time to grieve and then see what God has in store for you. All the best ...

My condolences and I believe you will see her again.

I am sorry for your loss it is so very hard when we lose the ones we love.

Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 24, 2011
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄