Browsing: Organizing Funnels

Keeping Funnels Handy

I keep a funnel under the bathroom sink and in the laundry room for filling small bottles from large ones. Funnels can be found for 3 for a $1. Having them handy saves the time of looking for a funnel and then putting it away.

By Linda

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Keep extra funnels in the hubby's toolbox or the garage if you want to keep the house funnels clean and handy. My husband borrowed my funnel for chainsaw oil, etc. I gave him that one and bought myself a new one.

Yes this is so very useful,I have one for the Laundry,Bathroon,even the kitches,as helps when pouring,making cordial etc:-so as to not spill,waste & make a mess in the kitchen as well. I do this as my hands are not steady enough in pouring the simplest of things,nor strong enough to handle even the weight of a bottle of milk or cordial etc:- Makes life so much easier hey :)

Three green funnels.
Organizing Funnels
Organizing TipsNovember 10, 2004
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
Colorful Funnels
Using Funnels in the Kitchen
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 9, 2016 at 5:05:47 AM on 10.0.0.93 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.