Placement of Kitchen Canisters

I have kitchen canisters fro flour and sugar. Where do you put them on the kitchen counters?

By waitress from Brick, NJ

I have moved mine so many times, it really just depends on what works for you.

Now I keep all of mine in the corner, out of the way until I need them.

Anywhere you would like them!

How are things set up and placed on tables, counters, cabinets, etc. in the restuarant(s) you work? If you take notice of how it's done there all your questions will be answered :-)

Trick I learned from mother in law: if you can store everything in the cabinets; including the kitchen top small appliances and canisters, they will stay nice and not get grungy and sticky.

I know it sounds really stupid, but if you can store the crock pot, the coffee maker and canisters in a cabinet, your kitchen is much easier to clean, and looks so much better than having stuff all over the counters.

Just wipe down the countertop and you are done with your cleanup. Appliances in cupboard stay "new looking" and don't ever get dirty or greasy.

Thanks for everyone's help. I'm just trying to be better organized.

We keep all canisters in our pantry (we have very limited counter space).

I too keep some of my cannisters in the cupboard, because it keeps my counter looking neater and roomier for food preparation, but I keep my flour and coffee cannisters in the refrigerator, because they both contain oils that are better stored in a cooler place.

I use the top of my fridge, and I use the tall see -through jars. I try to keep my counters clear, so I have a 13 gallon RubberMaid, which I cover two of them, and use as seating also. The Mexican serapes over a colorful sheet rocks.

Organizing KitchenAugust 23, 2009
Film Canister
Uses for Film Canisters
Crystal Light Canister
Use for Crystal Light Canisters
Clear Glass Canisters
Using Clear Glass Canisters
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
🎄
🍂