In Memory of Garfield (Cat)

Garfield was a tabby and is deceased by natural causes. When we went to the vet to have another pet given her shots, the vet had his assistant parade Garfield on the counter knowing that my wife would take him home. That was in 1994.

Look at the photo and you will see - he was a stalker! He was a bold and wonderful guy. Our German Shepherd and Garfield were fast friends and always together when inside. Garf was strictly an indoor cat as all of our feline companions have been.

By Kenneth S. from Copperas Cove, TX

An orange tabby looking up at a birdcage.

Window Shopping huh? Too cute. I know you're going to miss him, but I'm glad you shared your home and love with him for such a nice long time.

Thank you for sharing his story.

Garfield is my favorite cartoon, and your Garf looks like he was also full of personality. I'm happy that he had a good long life, and very sorry that it couldn't have been longer. I know you must miss him a lot. Thanks for sharing him.

Awwww..... Such a sweet story and handsome kitty. We love the Golden Tabbies or Golden Tigers as we call them. I've never met one who didn't have the most perfect personality. Laid back and just plain "mellow".

I'm so glad he had a good life with you, and hope you'll find another one to share your love and home with. There are so many who need you.

Thank you for sharing Garfield with us.

So sorry for your loss but happy Garfy lived a nice long life. Love the caption under his photo. ;-)

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 25, 2011
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion