Cooking Time and Temperature for Roasting Chickens

How long do I need to roast two chickens (1.8KG) at the same time? What oven temperature?

By Colleen from Bundaberg, AUS

Answers

I will try to give you some help, but I think you are talking metric measurements so you will have to translate the numbers I give you. For a moist, juicy chicken cover and cook slowly, about 375F about 45 minuters to an hour or so. Test by trying to wiggle the legs; if they wiggle easily, the chickens are done. Also, cut the skin between the leg and the body; if the juice runs clear, they are done. Uncover and raise over temperature to 450F for about 10-15 minutes until browned. Recover. Turn off heat, open over door partly, and let sit for about 10 minutes. Hope this works for you.

Roasted Chicken
Roast Chicken Tips and Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips MeatDecember 22, 2010
Large dog sitting near chickens.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Chickens
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
Pet chicken in the backyard.
Pet Chickens Information and Photos
chickens in their pen
Keeping Chickens Safe in Hot Weather
🎄