Looking for Vase, Brown with Green Stripes

Hi! I'm hoping someone on here can help me as I have run out of options. I bought this vase in 2006 and am looking for another one exactly like it. I have looked everywhere from Goodwill, to Ebay to Craigs list and beyond. Does anyone know where I can find one? It is dark brown with light green stripes running throughout it.

Sarah

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried Target, Marshalls or TJ max, or even Tuesday Morning. That looks like something you would buy there. I do not know if you have any of these stores where you live. Good Luck it looks like a really nice vase.

Does it have any marking on the bottom? Company name maybe. check out where you bought if from. Did you check Goodwills auction? Hope you find one.

Have another thought--could you have someone in ceramics duplicate it for you-

Oops ... I forgot to write where I bought it from. I purchased it from Target but can't seem to find it in their stores or on their website. I have tried Target, Goodwill and Tuesday morning with no luck. I'll keep looking! Thanks so much for your help!

Light Bulb Vase
Making a Light Bulb Vase
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:13:48 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.