Christmas Pin Craft Ideas

Fun projects for gifts or personal decoration are pins with a Christmas theme. This guide contains Christmas pin craft ideas.

December 5, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about making a rigatoni reindeer ornament or pin. A piece of pasta is the first thing you need to make this cute seasonal pin or ornament.

Rigitoni Reindeer

December 5, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about making a quick jingle bell lapel pin. This fun little pin only requires a few supplies to make and then you will be ready for the season.

safety pin ribbon and bell pin

November 28, 2008 Flag

I would love to make some cute Christmas pins for the ladies at my church. Anyone have anything quick and inexpensive?

Karen from Clemmons, NC

A cousin of mine made trees and snowflakes out of puzzle pieces, paint, and sequins.

Here's a link to a Christmas tree pin made from puzzle pieces: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.ph ... sr_gallery_4&listing_id=17650477

And here's another one if you like to crochet -- it's a Christmas wreath: http://www.kreinik.com/PDF/xmas_wreath_pin_crochet.pdf

Blessings!

I made some pins out of dough a few years ago, but I don't remember the site I found them on. They were really cheap to make. I made holly with berries and other christmassy shapes. Maybe you could google it.

Purchase a pkg of the smallest decorations you can find. I personally get small "gift boxes" (measuring about 1/2"x1/2"). They will be bright red, greens, etc and have tiny bows. They are peel and stick decorations for gifts. Peel and stick on earring backs with posts. These make the cutest tiny ladies' gifts. I frequently make these in about 10 minutes and give them to the ladies at work, my hairdresser, the lady who delivers our mail, etc. Have fun!

I have made some cute Christmas (and Halloween) pins out of Shrink Art (like the old Shrinky Dinks). You simply lay the Shrink Art on a coloring book and trace, then color, bake and hot glue a pin to the back. You can even personalize them with names. If you aren't familiar with Shrink Art google it and you will see many ideas...you can buy it at most local craft stores.

I made angels last year for the grand angels school teacher gifts,

use macaroni- a box each of the bowties, rigatoni, small elbows and orzo; small wooden beads for the heads, and a glue gun and white craft glue and glitter and paint

the rigatoni is the body,

with the glue gun glue the bead to one end for the head and

glue the bowtie macaroni to the back for the wings, , and the elbows to the front for the arms ,

coat the bead with white glue and roll in the orzo to make "hair" , then spray paint it white , and put more glue on the wings and hair, sprinkle with glitter, I like to use the clear or white glitter so it sparkles just when the light hits it , you can use a fine sharpie marker or paint brush and paint a face if y ou want or just leave it blank use the glue gun and glue a pin to the back ( the jewelry ones you can get at a craft store)

you can make tons of them for just a few dollars, I had so many I gave them to everyone! the grocery clerk, the toll road person you name it they got an angel

Take and old jigsaw puzzle.

Spray paint the colored side and sprinkle with glitter.

Put a pin on the back. We made these and used a childs puzzle for the pin because they are bigger.

We used a 500 piece puzzle and made earrings.

Good luck!

Thank you to all who have sent your wonderful ideas! You have given me so many nice ones. Have a very, merry Christmas and may God richly bless you!

Hi Karen,

Here is the link to a lapel pin pattern that I posted last year. It is made with ribbon, a safety pin and small Jingle bells. My granddaughter made these for family and friends at the age of 7. Quick and cute.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf58367440.tip.html

Harlean from Arkansas

You can make deer pins with puzzle pieces. Paint them brown, paint or add craft eyes, black or red mini craft pom poms and glue a pin on the back.

January 20, 2013 Flag

This guide is about felt mouse pin craft. A cute mouse pin can be made for simple fun.

Felt Mouse Pin Craft

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsSeptember 21, 2012
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Shamrock Pin Craft
Shamrock Pin Craft Ideas
St. Patrick's Day Pin
St. Patrick's Day Pin Ideas
🎉
🎄