Stains on Gymboree Clothes

I love Gymboree clothing, however as you know Gymboree stains really badly. I tried everything but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Have you tried soaking in dish washer detergent and warm water? If you haven't, try 1/4 cup detergent in a bucket of water. Make sure the clothes are covered in the solution. Soak for 2 days, then pour into your washer and wash as usual. You may want to try one piece first to see if it works as well for you as it has for me.

Try OxyClean powder or spray. I got mustard out of my daughter's shirt by soaking it in Oxyclean for 30 minutes, and adding more of the powder when I washed that load of clothes.

Best product ever is M30. you can get it at dollar general in a tub for 1.00. A lady who owns a consignment store told me about it.

Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 1, 2008
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains