Replacing the Grill on a George Foreman Propane Grill

I have a portable George Foreman Propane Grill model# GP100SIL. My son wasn't paying attention and used a metal brush to clean it! It is in pretty bad shape now as far as the teflon coating is concerned. How can I buy a replacement grill surface for it? We just can't live without it!

Thanks,
Jackie

I know what you mean . . . . we love our Foreman grill too! Here's the info to reach the company to see if they can help you: Salton, Inc., PO Box 1526, Columbia, MD 65205-1526. If you prefer to call them: 1-800-937-3883. Or if you like, you can email them at: Salton@Saltonusa.com

Best wishes!

Syd had a great suggestion on that topic some time ago! She suggested pressing a sheet of aluminum foil (I'd use the heavy duty) on each grill plate while it is cold, molding it to the ridges, and then grilling as usual. Seems like a cheap solution to me.........plus easy clean up!

George Foreman Grill
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 29, 2006
propane tank attached to backyard barbecue
Using Propane Tanks
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
🎉
🎄