Product FinderConsumer Advice

Replacing the Grill on a George Foreman Propane Grill

I have a portable George Foreman Propane Grill model# GP100SIL. My son wasn't paying attention and used a metal brush to clean it! It is in pretty bad shape now as far as the teflon coating is concerned. How can I buy a replacement grill surface for it? We just can't live without it!

Thanks,
Jackie

I know what you mean . . . . we love our Foreman grill too! Here's the info to reach the company to see if they can help you: Salton, Inc., PO Box 1526, Columbia, MD 65205-1526. If you prefer to call them: 1-800-937-3883. Or if you like, you can email them at: Salton@Saltonusa.com

Best wishes!

Syd had a great suggestion on that topic some time ago! She suggested pressing a sheet of aluminum foil (I'd use the heavy duty) on each grill plate while it is cold, molding it to the ridges, and then grilling as usual. Seems like a cheap solution to me.........plus easy clean up!