Scenery: Anchorage Alaska

This is a photo of the area where my son lives, Anchorage, Alaska. To be specific, he is in the Air Force and lives on Elmendorf AFB. From his other photos he sends, you can see that the natural beauty of Alaska is breathtaking. Just imagine seeing this every day! We have not gotten the chance to visit yet but it is in our plans.

Source: View is from Elmendorf AFB/Anchorage, Alaska

By mkymlp from NE PA

We took a trip with our senior citizen group on Princess Cruise Lines several years ago. Alaska is so beautiful!

September 3, 2009 Flag

This was taken as we were landing in Anchorage, Alaska.

By Jan from Springfield, Minnesota

Answers:

Coming into Anchorage

Wow. How cool, we have a friend who lives there. (08/07/2006)

By IMAQT1962

Coming into Anchorage

You make me miss home even more! I can't even watch TV specials! (08/07/2006)

By camo_angels

Coming into Anchorage

Awesome and majestic!! Thank you for sending a cool breeze during the heat wave.

(08/07/2006)

By meoowmom

Coming into Anchorage

How awesome. My son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter live in Seldovia, AK. We flew into Anchorage last year when we went to visit and meet our new granddaughter, Abigail Grace. Thanks for sharing. (08/09/2006)

By Chris

Coming into Anchorage

I am cooler just by looking at that photo! I wouldn't want to leave Texas to live there, but it would be a GREAT place to visit and my relatives are there somewhere, having sold their ship they lived in for so many years sailing from sea to sea. We're having 102 to 104 degree days, and all vegetation is dying out while we're on water restriction, highest level. Pray for all of America! (08/13/2006)

By Lynda

Alaska
Alaska Photos
Photos ScenerySeptember 4, 2009
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Alaska Christmas Charities
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
🎄
🍂