Scenery: Park Bench (Wabash River)

This photo was taken around August at a local park. The river in the background is the Wabash River. The Wabash River is a tributary of the Ohio River. I was sitting at a car show and decided to snap some photos.

The first picture has an overlay added to boost the color and the second image is just black and white overlay. Enjoy!

By Megan

Scenery: Park Bench (Wabash River)

Thank you for taking me home. I grew up in Terre Haute and spent many hours at the river.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

January 10, 2011 Flag

I took this photo when I was looking for something to capture in a good picture. I like how the wind blew through the tall grass and how the dragonflies flew here and there through the park. The bench looked like a good place to relax and read a good book.

By Silvia

Scenery: Bench At The Park

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Photos SceneryJanuary 10, 2011
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Making a Potting Bench
Making a Potting Bench
wooden garden bench with tulips
Choosing a Garden Bench
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 4:48:39 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.