Joey (Papillon Mix)

Joey is a Papillon mix. He is 2 years old. He was not being well cared for, actually being abused. A friend called and asked me if I would take him. Well, of course I said yes! He was only 4 months old and 2 pounds.

We have a Collie, also a rescue. Joey likes to pull on her tail and she'll swing around to get him and he swings in the air on her tail. He also helps me round up my chickens in the summer. I've never had a small dog before. Joey goes everywhere with me. I tell people he's like having a cat without a litter box.

By Beth

Joey (Papillon Mix)

What a sweet little face! :-)

Ah, but a cat wouldn't go everywhere with you! I love my cats and often wish I could take them places with me but they're just not into traveling like dogs are. It would be so cool to walk them on a leash and take them in the car, but that's not a cat's nature. So, show off your Joey as much as you can. He's adorable!

He would be fun to take everywhere. I'm betting you get lots of attention wherever you go. He's so alert and looks almost like one of those wind-up stuffed dogs that dance around in circles and delights little children.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

OMG! Can he get any cuter! Joey is just adorable and so lucky to have a loving and caring home...

What a cute dog, what is the mix?

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 23, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Papillon sitting in the grass.
Papillon Breed Information and Photos
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄