Stains on Stored Linens

Does anyone know how to remove an unknown type of stain. I stored a bedspread, sham and curtains that I made for my youngest child almost 18 years ago in one of those plastic bags that bedspreads come in. I took it out and where the items were folded there are yellow stains all down the fold. The bedspread has large spots. The bedspread/sham fabric is quilted cotton, I have tried soaking overnight in Biz, OxiClean, Clorox 2 and no luck. Appreciate any assistance.

Elizabeth from Lafayette, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

hang out doors on lineslines or better yet lay on ground sun should take out stains unless they have been dried in dryer

I have had good luck using a much stronger solution of Oxi-Clean, than is recommended on the container, for removing stains...AND I have let the fabric sit in the solution, for as long as a week! I have never had a stain, I could not remove, using this method...

Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsJanuary 31, 2007
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Embroidered vintage handkerchief.
Uses for Old Linens
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:43:37 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.