Bacon Mushroom Spaghetti Salad
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked, placed in ice water and drained well.
- 2 bunches green onion, tops also, chopped
- 1 small jar olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 4-6 slices cooked bacon; drain and break up.
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 package Italian Dressing Mix
Toss all well. Mix 1 package Italian dressing mix to package directions. Mix all ingredients and let set 24 hours.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide